Thank you to everyone who entered the VOTE KID KELLY into the RADIO HALL OF FAME CONTEST!
CONGRATULATIONS to Jennifer Hause the GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Contest entry rules are below.
CONTEST RULES SPONSORED BY BACKTRAX RADIO NETWORK, LLC.
By participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the United States only. Void where prohibited by law. Individuals age 13 to 17 may be eligible to participate in this contest with the approval of a parent or legal guardian, provided that the parent or legal guardian is a legal U.S. resident at least 18 years of age at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and resides in the Unites States. Employees of BACKTRAX Radio Network and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouse, parents and siblings.
2. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Contest Period. The Contest will begin on June 4th 2018 and end at the time specified by Sponsor.
3. How to Enter. Entry method for Contest is as specified by Sponsor and entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or telephone number used to enter will be deemed to be the participant.
4. Winner Selection. Contest winner will be determined according to the method specified by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole and exclusive discretion. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules or the specific Contest ). Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
5. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone call, after the date of random drawing. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to sponsor, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period will be deemed to have accepted the prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of the contest is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Prizes. Winner will be awarded Amazon gift cards in an amount totaling $5,000.00. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Contest prize depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Contest Period.
7. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering the Contest each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, and the decision of Sponsor, which is binding and final in all matters relating to the Contest (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its related and affiliated companies, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded in any Contest or Sweepstakes become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year may be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
10. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
11. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court in New Jersey; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New Jersey.
12. Entrant’s Personal Information. Information collected from entrant will not be used for any purpose other than this contest and posting of winner’s name and hometown. Entrant consents to the use of his or her name being posted as the contest winner on the KidKelly.com website and/or the BACKTRAX USA w Kid Kelly facebook page. Said winner will be posted no later than July 30th 2018.
Contest Sponsor BACKTRAX RADIO NETWORK, LLC.
55 State St., Hackensack, NJ 07601